Last updated on 4th Jan 2022
Samyogitha is a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at C/o SproutBox Suryavilas, Suite #181-TR4 First Floor, D-181, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, New Delhi 110020, India and having CIN U72300DL2007PTC168097. Samyogitha is an intermediary in the form of an online marketplace and is limited to managing the Website to enable seller to exhibit, advertise, display, make available and offer to sell the products and to enable buyer to purchase the products so offered ("Products"), and other incidental Services thereto ("Services") including use of the Website by any User.
If there is any conflict:
The Website is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic marketplace and an intermediary that (a) provides a platform for Users (who are sellers) to advertise, exhibit, make available and offer to sell various Products to other Users (who are buyers / customers), and (b) a platform for such other Users to accept the offer to sell of the Products made by the sellers on the Website and to make payments to the sellers for purchase of the Products, and (c) services to facilitate the engagement of buyers and sellers to under commerce on the Website, and (d) such other services as are incidental and ancillary thereto. The Services are offered to the Users through various modes which may include issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various Products.
Eligibility to Use
Samyogitha reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
You shall not have more than one active Account (defined hereunder) on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another person.
User Account, Password, and Security
You may access and use the Website and the Services either as a registered user or as a guest user. However, not all sections of the Website and Services will be accessible to guest users.
Registered users: Samyogitha
makes certain sections of the Services
available to You through the Website only if You have provided Samyogitha certain required User information and created
an account and a Samyogitha ID through
certain log-in ID and password ("Account"). You can create Your
Account on the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID
and password including that of www.facebook.com, websites owned by Yahoo Inc.
or its subsidiaries, Google Inc. or its subsidiaries, twitter or any other
social media website or any other Internet service as permitted on the Website
(Samyogitha ID and/or other third party
login identification as provided above are individually and collectively
referred to the "Account Information").
In the event You register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website, You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Samyogitha of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Samyogitha cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Samyogitha or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Samyogitha has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Samyogitha has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
Guest users: The Website also allows limited access to the Services for unregistered Users (also called as 'guest users'). Such users will be able to browse the Website and use the Services for the purpose of purchasing goods, and placing orders. However, You will not be provided with access to certain benefits reserved only for the purpose of registered users. These benefits may change from time to time.
We work with Colombia
found in the link below
Payments related Information
Samyogitha may have existing arrangements with its banks, regarding limits on the amounts You can pay (if You are a buyer) or receive (if You are a seller) in the course of a single transaction. Samyogitha will work towards ensuring that You are made aware of such limits if they may be applicable to You. However, Samyogitha shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of You/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by Samyogitha with its bank from time to time.
For Your making payments for buying the Products on the Website, in addition to the Agreement(s), the terms and conditions of Your bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may also be applicable to You. Your bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent You from making electronic payments for buying the Products on Website and Samyogitha does not control the same and shall be liable for the same.
Payment Facility for Your orders: Samyogitha may from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks to open nodal bank account under applicable Indian laws, to facilitate the payment between Users i.e. buyers and sellers and for collection of Samyogitha 's fees and other charges. These third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, pre-paid instruments, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner. Samyogitha shall initiate the remittance of the payments made by Your for Your purchase orders on the Website after the Products are delivered to You and the date of completion of transaction shall be after the Products are delivered to You and such other additional time as may be agreed between Samyogitha and sellers.
User Obligations And Role Of Samyogitha
Subject to compliance with the Agreement(s), Samyogitha grants You a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable, revocable, and limited right to access and use this Website and the Services provided therein.
You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the Product catalogues) that Your access on the Website in accordance with clause 7.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website or Services by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by Samyogitha . You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
If you believe that any Content or User Content (as defined herein) or other content available on the Website does not comply with the terms of the Agreement(s) or applicable law, You may report such content in the manner prescribed under clause 14 herein.
The Website may allow you to post certain content, data or information of Your own such as allowing You to rate Products, seller, post your comments, and reviews in relation to Products on specific pages of the Website, as well as submit any suggestions, comments, questions or other information to Samyogitha using the Website / Services (collectively referred to "User Content"). You, being the originator of the User Content, are responsible for the User Content that You upload, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website. You represent that you have obtained all relevant consents and approvals in order to post any User Content. You further represent that all such User Content will be in accordance with applicable law. You acknowledge that Samyogitha does not endorse any User Content on the Website and is not responsible or liable for any User Content. Samyogitha reserve the right to disable access to the User Content on the Website.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Website is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic marketplace and an intermediary that provides an electronic venue where various Users may electronically meet and interact with each other to engage in commerce and transact. You further agree and acknowledge that Samyogitha is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any advertisement, exhibition, making available, offer to sell or transactions of sale or purchase of Products on the Website. Samyogitha is not the seller of the Products. Accordingly, any contract for the sale / purchase of Products on the Website is a bipartite contract between You and the sellers (if You are a buyer) or You and the buyer (if You are a seller). Samyogitha neither recommends You to buy or sell any Products on the Website nor does Samyogitha endorses any such Products and nor does Samyogitha provides any guarantee, warranties or assurance with respect to the advertisement, exhibition, making available, offer to sell or transactions of sale or purchase of Products on the Website. Further, Samyogitha does not guarantee, warranty or provide any assurance on the behaviour of any User of the Website including any guarantee, warranty or assurance that any User (whether buyer or seller) will complete any transaction or act in a prudent manner.
When you use the Website and/or the Services You specifically
undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or
share any information or Content that:
· belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
· is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnicall objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
· harms minors in any way;
· impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
· threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting of any other nation;
· infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
· contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
· deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
· engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
· attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Samyogitha server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
· probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of Samyogitha , including any Samyogitha Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
· disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
· use the Website or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Agreement, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Samyogitha or other third parties;
· falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
· violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
· violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
· violate the terms of the Agreement.
You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer / mobile equipment, internet connections and other software and technologies that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website. You may incur access or data fees from third parties in connection with your purchase and/or use of the services. You are responsible for all such fees.
You shall use this Website, and any voucher/coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
You may need to install updates that we or any third party introduce from time to time to use the services, Products, Website including downloads and required functionality, such as bug fixes, patches, enhanced functions, missing plug-ins and new versions (collectively, "Updates"). Your use of the Products or Website you have installed requires that you have agreed to receive such automatically requested Updates.
Any purchase of the
Products from the Website will be strictly for personal use of the User. The
User hereby expressly agrees that any merchandize or Services purchased by the
User will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way used for any commercial
purposes or for profit. The User hereby acknowledges that the Products
purchased are not transferrable to any third party for profit. Accordingly, Samyogitha
reserves the right to cancel any orders
that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by Samyogitha as per certain criteria. Any rewards or
benefits provided by Samyogitha and used
by You for placing the 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded. An order can be
classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets certain criteria adopted by Samyogitha for the purpose of identifying 'Bulk Order',
including but not limited to:
a. Products ordered for commercial resale and not for self-consumption;
b. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
c. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
d. Invalid address given in order details; or
e. Any malpractice used to place the order.
There may be certain orders that Samyogitha is unable to process or pass on buyer's order to the seller and must cancel. Some situations that may result in Samyogitha 's inability to process or pass on buyer's order to the seller include, without limitation, non- availability of the Website service, force majeure, credit limitations or suspected fraud.
In case buyer purchases multiple Products in one transaction, the Seller(s) may deliver all such Products together. However, this may not always be possible. If buyer purchases multiple Products in a single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single delivery address provided by buyer at the time of purchase. If buyer wishes to get delivery of the Products to different addresses, then buyer should purchase the Products under separate transactions and provide separate delivery addresses for each transaction, as may be required. Buyer agrees that the delivery of the Products can be made to the person who is present at the shipping address provided by You.
In certain cases, where buyer requires certain services in relation to a Product, such as warranty, after-sales or installation services, buyer shall directly contact seller or the manufacturer. However, in the event, buyer contacts Samyogitha for the same, Samyogitha may inform the seller to provide or facilitate the provision of such services to the buyer. Samyogitha is not and shall not be obliged to provide any such additional services. Samyogitha 's role in relation to facilitating such services shall be limited to facilitating communication between buyer and the seller for the purpose of provision of such additional services.
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Use of Content
Except as expressly indicated to the contrary in any applicable Additional Service Terms, Samyogitha hereby grants You a non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to view, download and print product catalogues available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
· You may not modify or alter product catalogues available on the Website;
· You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the product catalogues available on the Website available to others; and
· You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues available on the Website.
The rights granted to You in the product catalogues or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the Website. Such elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Any software that is available on the Website is the property of Samyogitha or its vendors. You may not use, download or install any software available at the Website, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Agreement or by the express written permission of Samyogitha .
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by Samyogitha or its licensors and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. Through Your use of the Website, by no means are any rights impliedly or expressly granted to You in respect of such Content. Samyogitha reserves the right to change or modify the Content from time to time at its sole discretion.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of Samyogitha or their vendors/seller or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Samyogitha , the vendor/seller or the third party that may own the Marks.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Samyogitha owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark "Samyogitha ", and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Samyogitha or thirty party owner of such Content.
Third Party Content
General third party information such as, product catalogues, product description and specifications, lists of dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products, links to third party websites and other data from external sources is made available on the Website ("Third Party Content"). The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable or provided by the sellers in the process of advertising, exhibiting and offering to sell the Products on the Website. All Third Party Content is provided on an 'As Is' basis. Samyogitha may not own / have the rights and title to any such Third Party Content, or provide any guarantee with respect to the accuracy, title, merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose of any Third Party Content. Samyogitha shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such Third Party Content.
In the event any Third Party Content contains links to third party websites, and You visit any such external link, You agree to do so at your own risk, responsibility and liability. Samyogitha makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any website linked to the Website / Services or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
Disclaimer Of Warranties & Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SAMYOGITHA WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENTAND / OR THIRD PARTY CONTENTARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. SAMYOGITHA ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT AND / OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW SAMYOGITHA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. SAMYOGITHA HAS ENDEAVORED TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT, BUT SAMYOGITHA NEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE. SAMYOGITHA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR RELATED FUNCTIONALITIES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONALITIES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITIES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, SAMYOGITHA SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND SAMYOGITHA 'S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. SAMYOGITHA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. SAMYOGITHA ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
In the event You have purchased / downloaded the Website from any online application stores, whether provided by Apple, Inc., Google, Inc. or Blackberry Limited (or their respective affiliates) (collectively referred to as "Store Providers"), and there occurs any failure of the Website and / or Services, You may follow the process recommended by the Store Provider under the terms of the contract applicable between You and such Store Provider. The Store Providers shall not be liable for any (i) warranty obligations of Samyogitha and related claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses; (ii) product liability / consumer protection claims, and claims related to the Website's non-conformity with any applicable laws; and (iii) any third party claims of infringement of intellectual property rights by the Website / Samyogitha .
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Samyogitha , its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (herein after individually and collectively referred to as "indemnified parties") from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal and other statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the indemnified parties that arise out of, result from, or in connection with (i) Your breach of the Agreement(s); or (ii) any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, Your use of the Website; or (iii) any claim that any Third Party Content / content, information or materials provided by You caused damage to a third party; or (iv) Your violation of any rights of another, including any intellectual property rights.
Samyogitha may notify You of any claims which You shall be liable to indemnify Samyogitha against. You will then be required to consult with Samyogitha regarding the course of action to be undertaken in defending such a claim. Further, You shall not compromise or settle any claim or admit any liability or wrongdoing on the part of Samyogitha without the express prior written consent of Samyogitha which can be withheld or denied or conditioned by Samyogitha in its sole discretion.
Notwithstanding anything to contrary in the Agreement(s), in no event shall Samyogitha , its subsidiaries or affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Samyogitha has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or Content.
The Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either You or Samyogitha as set forth below. If You want to terminate Your agreement with Samyogitha , You may do so by (i) not accessing the Website; or (ii) closing Your Account for all of the Services that You use, where Samyogitha has made this option available to You.
In addition to Clause 12.2 above, Samyogitha may, at any time, with or without notice,
Additional Terms) with You if:
· Samyogitha is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful), or upon request by any law enforcement or other government agencies;
· The provision of the Services to You by Samyogitha is, in Samyogitha 's opinion, no longer commercially viable;
· Samyogitha has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, the Services (or any part thereof); or
· In the event Samyogitha faces any unexpected technical issues or problems that prevent the Website and / or Services from working.
Samyogitha may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of Your Account or access to the Services with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any Additional Terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Your Account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services; (ii) disabling access to the Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account (or any part thereof), and any User Content uploaded by You; and (iii) prohibiting further use of the Services.
You agree that all terminations shall be made in Samyogitha 's sole discretion and that Samyogitha shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account (and accompanying deletion of Your Account Information), or Your access to the Website and Services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, these such terms of this Agreement as are meant to survive termination / expiry of this Agreement, will survive indefinitely unless and until Samyogitha chooses to terminate them. Samyogitha may inform the sellers who have accepted Your purchase orders on the Website, that this Agreement is terminated, and upon such information sellers may cancel the purchase order. Samyogitha may also cancel all Your non-fulfilled orders on the Website without any obligation or liability towards You.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Report Abuse And Take Down Policy
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Samyogitha , You agree and understand that You are communicating with Samyogitha through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Samyogitha periodically and as and when required. Samyogitha will communicate with You by email or by notices on Website or electronic records on the Website or on Your mobile number which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record to the maximum extent permitted under any applicable law,
Feedback and Information
Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Samyogitha shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) Samyogitha is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) Samyogitha may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Samyogitha for the feedback under any circumstances.
To clarify, Samyogitha may at its discretion, make any modifications or changes to the Website, Content and / or Services on the basis of such feedback, however Samyogitha shall not be obliged to do so. Further, in the event that Samyogitha makes any changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services on the basis of any such feedback, You shall not have any rights or title (including any intellectual property rights) in such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services. You expressly waive any and all rights in such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services, and assign to Samyogitha , all worldwide rights and title (including any intellectual property rights) to such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services, in perpetuity. You hereby waive all rights under Section 19(4) of the Indian Copyright Act, 1956, or other similar provisions in laws of any jurisdiction, in relation to any such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services.
Roll And Win Terms & Conditions
Last Updated on: 04.01.2022
1. Roll and Win Program (“Program”) is open only to those who (i) clear the skill test on the Roll and Win page and follow the rules of entry (in the manner specified in point 3 below), (ii) are 18 years or above on the date of such sign-up/entry, and (iii) are legal residents of the Republic of India, provided that this Program is not available in any States/territories in India where prohibited by applicable law.
2. By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules governing your participation in the Program, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein.
3. Roll and Win Program is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations of India and void where prohibited by law.
4. Rewards are valid only until 2 hours after winning the Program.
5. Only one reward can be claimed in 24 hours. Reward once used cannot be claimed again in case of any cancellation or return of products.
6. Rewards are not applicable on purchase of certain goods as displayed at the time of checkout.
7. Please note that we may be running similar program/contest at the same time as this Program. By entering this Program, you will not be eligible to utilize any reward awarded in any other program/contest.
8. We may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change the rules or cancel the Program at any time without any notice; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Program should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Program.
9. We reserve the right to restrict the Program or rewards for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials.
10. Apple is not involved in any way with the contest
11. The rewards announced are the personal properties of the winners and are not transferable under any circumstances.
12. No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prizes. No substitution of prize shall be given, except at the sole discretion of Samyogitha . Prizes are non-transferable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded and will be forfeited. All redemptions will be subject to such timing stipulations and requirements as may be determined by Samyogitha
13. Samyogitha shall not be responsible for any loss or any other liability arising out of the rewards/prizes distributed to winners under this program.
14. Samyogitha shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to any force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
15. Subject to the sole discretion of Samyogitha , if for any reason the program could not be conducted, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, Samyogitha reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the program without any prior notice to the participants.
16. Samyogitha reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant deemed to be:
a. Tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the contest/program
b. Violating these Terms and Conditions
c. Violating the Contest Terms of service, Conditions of use and/or applicable general rules or guidelines
d. Acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person
e. Engaging in fraud, dishonesty or illegal activity
f. Attempting to deliberately damage or corrupt or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest/program, and/or Samyogitha ’s business operations, including without limitation by cheating, hacking, deception, and/or other unfair practices
g. Colluding to alter the results of the contest/program and/or
h. Giving false or misleading information to Samyogitha .
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• These Terms are subject to change, at the sole discretion of Samyogitha , from time to time.
• Coins cannot be converted to cash or used in lieu of cash.
• Coins are not transferable. Any wrongful transfer of Coins shall be void ab initio.
• Coins cannot be used for purchases on the Platform in lieu of cash.
• Samyogitha reserves the right to disqualify You from earning any Coin if any fraudulent/abuse/ reseller/affiliates activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of earning Coins or if You have violated any Terms or applicable laws. Disqualification may result in immediate cancellation of all Coins in 'earned' or 'pending to be earned'.
• All Coins accumulated on blacklisted accounts, as per applicable policies of Samyogitha , shall be cancelled with immediate effect.
• These Terms are subject to the prevailing laws of India.
• You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Samyogitha shall not be responsible in any manner.
• Samyogitha disclaims all liability that may arise due to any violation of the applicable laws by You.
• Samyogitha reserves the right to remove any and all Games from the Gamezone and/or suspend issue of Coins to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice.
• In case of any dispute or difference arising concerning Coins or any alleged defect or deficiency of service availed, the same shall be resolved through arbitration as per the arbitration and the conciliation act 1996 and seat will be at Delhi, India.
• Samyogitha reserves the right at any time to modify, withdraw or terminate 'Coins' as a feature on the Platform at its discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability or obligation in this regard.
• You are not bound in any way to actively accumulate or use Coins. Any action towards using Coins is voluntary.
• You hereby agree to
indemnify and keep Samyogitha harmless
against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and
proceedings (including reasonable attorney's fee) that may be suffered by Samyogitha
as a consequence of
(i) violation of terms of this T&C by You;
(ii) violation of applicable laws;
(iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
• This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.